SFAI Cameroon
Book a Consultation

(+237) 699 503 428
(+237) 233 421 117
(+237) 699 714 383


Tax litigation begins with a complaint filed with the Administration (I). When the response received from the tax administration is not satisfactory to the plainant (tax payer), he can proceed to file a petition in an Administrative Court. (II). However, if the taxpayer so wishes, he or she may request an out-of-court settlement during the contentious stage. (III), or, in the case of penalties and interest on arrears, the administration’s indulgence in the form of an application for an ex gratia remission. (IV). Litigation over council taxes is governed by special rules. (V).

To read the full article, visit our platforms on:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Ready to Boost Your Business With Us?

You May Also Like